My name is Anna, I am 40 and I have been traveling for 20 years. I think it's traveling that makes us deeper, wiser, more confident and certainly happier. This is life at its best. And France is an undeniable place to enjoy life. That's why I adore it.
So, you’ve decided to go trip. But now the important and serious question arises: where to go? There are a lot of places to visit such as Greece, Turkey, Far East, America, spectacularly beautiful European cities… This is only a small part of the offers list you can get from any travel agent. It’s clear that prices in the price list play a key role in making decision. Frankly speaking, travelling to Northern Italy is quite an expensive affair.
Apart from your financial position that allows you to take a trip to this beautiful part of the world there are another few reasons to do this:
1. A wonderful opportunity to combine a few trips into one over a short period of time.
– Northern Italy is both quiet and pastoral looking Alpine lakes and a bustling and exciting city of Milan;
– Northern Italy is the Alps with their breathtaking views, nature and waterfalls;
– Northern Italy is romance and history of Verona;
– Northern Italy is aristocracy and unique beauty of Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands.
And this is only item 1!
2. Northern Italy is a great opportunity to plunge into the world of wonder and harmony for a week. It’s an opportunity to relax, get energy and positive emotions till the next vacation.
3. Northern Italy is a possibility to feel the exciting and rich history of Italy and Europe
4. Northern Italy is a possibility to feel beautiful nature that can hardly be seen anywhere else.
5. In Northern Italy there is a city of Venice which is considered to be a real pearl of Europe and the whole world and one of the most exciting and mysterious cities!
And all these things you can get within a relatively small land area!
As for us we managed to take this wonderful trip in eight days and with no hurry at all!
Share this article on social media!